On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Phillips, William G (BPHILLIP)
<bphil...@arinc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running Pacemaker 0.6 two-node active/passive cluster (plan to migrate
> to latest in the next couple of months when my management will allow it). I
> have a group resource that runs on the active node and a clone resource that
> runs on both nodes. I'm using OCF resource agents. I want to implement the
> following location constraint assuming I have Group Resource "GrpApps" and
> Clone Resource "CloneApp":
>
> If CloneApp stops .and. CloneApp node == GrpApps node,
> Then move GrpApps to other node
>

> Since I'm still a rookie with how to implement the XML rules, I have the
> following two questions for the resource location constraint:
>
> 1). What syntax would I use to check that the CloneApp resource has stopped
> 2). How can I check that the CloneApp that stopped is on the same node as
> the GrpApps?

You can't really write rules like that.
What you would do with 1.0 is create a colocation rule between the
clone (with-rsc) and the group (rsc).

That may or may not work with 0.6 (I dont recall if it was implemented
back then) and the syntax is probably different.