First, don't tell Bezeq not to install it. You can put an old PC as router
(under Win9x and some windows NAT program) and then try your luck with
linux.

Second, try to reach some high echelon at Bezeq and convince them that it
is in their interest that Linux will participate in the test and that you
happen to be the expert Linux admin to do it ...

Schlomo