Sorry for the previous empty message - it contained the following
message, but was cut and sent broken due to lack of disk space which
prevent the mailer from completing its work :-(

> Try to contact ACTCOM (1-800-300-123) they are one of the current ADSL
> providers, I am sure they will be able to get you online.

ActCom even owns "adsl.net.il"; Use "whois [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
(under most Linuxes) or "whois -h whois.ripe.net adsl.net.il" (under
most UNIXes), and get ActCom as the answer.

--
Eli Marmor