I have a school where we are only interested in providing the students with
email access on the premises. But we do want to give them the ability to
access their email from the web or through pop off our site.

We have a mail server that is based in the USA  which is only accessible
through the internet.

I we have a multi terminal Linux system at the school.

Question is through pine running on the multi terminal system here in Israel
how can we access the server over the internet.