From: Nadav Har'El [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 11:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SendSMS

I put my updated SendSMS script in
        http://nadav.harel.org.il/software/sendsms

It contains the patches I posted in this mailing-list last week, fixing
the Orange support (Cellcom support works as before, and as before Pelephon
is not supported - and will not be supported until I have access to a
Pelephon phone to check it).

Enjoy! And as usual it's GPL, so feel free to release scripts based on mine,
to support Pelephon, account rotation, message queues, or other cool
features :)

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Sunday, Feb 4 2001, 11 Shevat
5761