Hi!
Solomon,
I have successfuly installed a package called fwctrl . It uses simple
config files on /etc/fwctrl , starts up once the ppp interface is up, and
configures the ipchains, including ip masq. Give it a try.
I could send you my config files (take into account that I run my local
net on the same 10.200 segment ...
Dani