On Fri, 17 May 2002, Tzafrir Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What pager and editor do you use, then?

nvi and less.

> In what environment do you normally work? (X/remote shell/console? x: what
> desktop? remote shell: what termianl?)

X: my own wm (http://wm.zadka.com), with plain xterm
Console: screen, bash, ssh

> For me pine/mutt+bidiv/vim/biditext-xterm works well enough. Maybe you'll
> be able to use it without patching nvi (if it has proper locale support to
> allow yu to type Hebrew into it)

Funnily, I'm not interested in spending several days reconfiguring all
my software. I'm not interested in being a beta tester for how well
stuff with bidi works. When the software will reach the state where
it just works with Hebrew, talk about making Hebrew lists. Or do you
really expect each person who wants to post to the list spend several
days configuring Hebrew support? And learning to use it?