On Fri, 17 May 2002, Amir Hardon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You must remember this is an israeli linux group.

So what?

> I think we must use or at least try to use Hebrew.

Why?

> For technical terms we can use English or even better, define those terms in
> Hebrew, this will be part of the linux localization process.

Define the terms first. Linux-IL is not your terms beta-testing
ground.

> I'm sure that for many members, it will be more comfortable and easy to read
> and write Hebrew.

I'm sure that for many, it will be much less comfortable.

> Having two lists can have no down side

Except for paritioning the community. "We already answered this question
in the English list". Every question will get posted to both lists, to
make sure it is answered, so nobody will subscribe to both. Discussions
will be cross-posted, and flames about using the wrong language will fly.

> so why not trying?

Because the cost/benefit ratio is very high.