You know it always amuze me when people suggest to change hebrew writing
into latin and giving up LTR.

What would you change it to?every 100 years or so there is a diffrent
langauge which is the most common. do you want to use french?english?
there are more than 1 billion people in china another billion in india
in few years their langauges might become much more common than english,
then what would you do?change it again?to the other side?

why won't we all move to esperanto?

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University