well, i'm willing to help if others want to organize it too.
plus - if it becomes serious - i might (just might) also be able to get
some sponsorship to such an event from Nana (ethics schmethics :) ).

Dvir Volk
Editor in Chief
Nana by NetVision
_________
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Tel: 03-5652585 |  Fax:03-6241952 |
http://www.netvision.net.il  http://www.nana.co.il
NetVision LTD. Omega Center, Matam Haifa 31905