NH>> of 10,000,000 copies for $1000" and pays them. The spam provider
NH>> guarantees nothing beyond this - they do not guarantee any ROI.

Actually, from what I have read in Wired, some spamvertizers work for
sales percentage, and they make a good buck on it, from what they say.

NH>> Often, I believe, the spamvertiser will find that he is getting
NH>> mounds of hate mail, legal threats, and very little, if any,
NH>> ROI, but he has already paid his $1000. Having seen the

>From the same Wired article, it turns out not to be exactly the case.
I.e., it might be, but there are examples of spamvertized businesses being
profitable. Surprisingly, there are a lot of people out there wishing to
elongate their reproductive organs with pills at $50 a bottle. Provided
these pills cost the producer about $5 a bottle and the spammer gets $10
per order - looks good for them both.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells