From: Noam Rathaus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:43 PM
To: Imri Zvik
Cc: Omer Zak; linux-il
Subject: Re: Israeli ISP and Blacklisting

Imri,

Ok - don't block anything.

Continue as usual

I understand that this war was lost when I renewed my contract for
server
hosting in Israel.

I should have seen this and moved them to somewhere better.

If that doesn't bring to light the issue - causes to to understand that
this
needs to be resolved, I guess I didn't do my job correctly.

On Thursday 24 July 2008 16:37:50 Imri Zvik wrote:
> Noam,
>
> You do realize that what you mean is that the ISP will block port 25
all
> together - meaning, that all of you people running your own mail
server
> at home will be forced to use your ISP as a smarthost (either with
> manual configuration, or using traffic redirection at the ISP
routers).

> I'm sure you already forgot, but when the ISPs blocked the netbios
ports
> few years ago in order to stop worms outbreaks, a lot of people
> complained that the ISPs shouldn't block ports at all.

Same

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007