Chris Worley, on 09/11/2009 11:50 PM wrote:
I've definitely removed the switch/firmware from being the cause.

I'm thinking the reason you can't repeat the test may be latency
related.  We get ~50usecs average latency (on small block sizes),
which can't be achieved using regular SSD's (and rotating drives are
nowhere close).  Maybe a ramdisk would help repeat the issue.

I think you should try to reproduce the problem with ramdisk or nullio. By so you will eliminate possible influence of the SSD backend.

Vlad