Roland Dreier wrote:
 > +int peer2peer = 0;
 > +module_param(peer2peer, int, 0644);
 > +MODULE_PARM_DESC(peer2peer, "Support peer2peer ULPs (default=0)");

If you build iw_cxgb3 and iw_cxgb4 into the kernel, the peer2peer symbol
names clash.  (Same problem occurs if you try to load cxgb3 and cxgb4
modules at the same time, I think).

Both iw_cxgb3 and iw_cxgb4 load ok concurrently when compiled as modules.

The option was originally intended to be used in more than just cm.c. So there's a piece of code missing in qp.c. I'll clean this up. I might make an attribute in c4iw_endpoint that indicates this mode. Then the qp code won't need the global option and can key off the endpoint attribute. So I can make this a static as you suggest.

We can fix it here in cxgb4 by just
making peer2peer static (and deleting the extern declaration).

However peer2peer is not that great of a name for a global symbol; might
be good to add a patch to cxgb3 to rename peer2peer to something like
iwch_peer2peer and using module_param_named()...

I'll do this for cxgb3.

Steve.