Fredy Neeser wrote:
Not sure what you mean by "IB CM is fully functional for IBoE" with ConnectX.

The IB CM (Connection Manager) is used for the connection establishment, it has nothing do to with Congestion Management. I mentioned it in the context of IB MAD (Management Datagrams) support by IBoE. I believe that the RXE driver (IBoE hw emulation on regular Eth nics) emulates mads for the CM to work.
Is your solution based on IB CCA? If so, how will it interact with 802.1Qau Congestion Notification?

I believe that IB CCA is not the correct path to go, but rather QCN which you've mentioned.

Or.