> --> I register a single larger memory region with rdma_reg_msgs.
> What are parameters in rdma_post_recv function to use these "big" memory
> regions few times? In other words, on that MR can I write/read different
> smaller messages?

Just adjust the addr and length parameters.  For example:

buffer = calloc(MSG_COUNT, MSG_SIZE);

mr = rdma_reg_msgs(id, buffer, MSG_SIZE * MSG_COUNT);

for (offset = 0; offset < MSG_SIZE * MSG_COUNT; offset += MSG_SIZE)
        rdma_post_recv(id, context, buffer + offset, MSG_SIZE, mr);

Note that rdma_reg_msgs only supports send/receive messages.  You'll need to
use rdma_reg_read or rdma_reg_write to mark a buffer for RDMA read or write
operations, respectively.  Or, use ibv_reg_mr to support reads and writes.

- Sean