On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 5:10 AM, Or Gerlitz <ogerl...@mellanox.com> wrote:
> Roland, this is an updated approach and posting for the patch posted
> earlier by Vlad on which you've responded @
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg02136.html
> I've attempted to address your comment and questions, let me know...

Thanks for looking at this again.  Definitely better in terms of
fewer magic numbers... however I still think needing to set this
with a module parameter kind of sucks for the end user.  Can
we think of a better way to handle this?

Is the issue that we trade off VL cap for MTU?
Does anyone really care about max VL cap with 2K MTU?

 - R.