On Thursday 21 July 2011 10:38, Jack Morgenstein wrote:
> Having a new OFED support BOTH interfaces is a nightmare I don't even want to
> think about!

I over-reacted here, sorry about that.  I know that it will be difficult
to support both the old and the new interface.  However, to support the
current OFED customer base, we will do so to ease the interface transition
by the apps, which we expect will take place over time.

Sean, we will do our best to help you with getting XRC into the mainstream
kernel.

-Jack