Roland Dreier <rol...@purestorage.com> wrote:
> It is possible with ConnectX (cf "MLX QPs" in the kernel driver). However I
> don't
> know what documentation is available and some hacking would be needed to use
> this for
> something more general than sending MADs on special QPs.

Greg, RAW Ethernet QPs (soon to be re-submitted upstream) which to be
implemented within the ConnnetX / mlx4 driver as MLX transport QPs
would allow you to do  that - over Ethernet.

If you're asking on IB, I would suggest using UD QPs which are
available today from user space, do you have any issue with them?

Or.