On 3/13/2012 1:29 AM, Roland Dreier wrote:
It's just a heuristic, but I figured some app might want to register essentially all of memory, and then we want some more to cover other users. The amount of memory used for unused MTT space is pretty small, I think.

If an app registered essentially all memory, then practically nothing else left for other users, or you refer to the case where the driver consumed an MTT segment made of 8 elements on behalf of a certain app but didn't use all the MTT entries of that segment?

I fixed the mxl4->mlx4, thanks.

sure,

Or.