I did try to modify  rsocket.c/rstream.c in order to pass to
ib_post_send addresses
aligned with the page size but I'm not succeeding. Indeed it's not
enough to memalign
the buffers allocated to page_size but as far as I understood each
buffer is sent
in chunks this means that those chunks have to be (but last) all in
size multiple
of page_size as well. I did try increasing RS_OLAP_START_SIZE to
page_size (4096)
but somehow in the cycle in rsocket.c in rsend the buffer passed to
rs_write_data
become unaligned. I have not much time right now to follow what is going on in
there but I'm sure that Sean can fix it in a blink of an eye.

Let me know, I would like to adopt rsocket in my application instead of my own
implementation but until rsocket is not "fixed" I have to stick with
my implementation.

Gaetano

--
cpp-today.blogspot.com