Hello, again.
Now i'm switch from sles kernel to 3.6.7
All works fine , but now you patches from github provide some errors:

/sbin/service openibd restart
Unloading ib_srp                                   [FAILED]
Removing 'ib_srp': Device or resource busy

xen11:~ # rmmod ib_srp
ERROR: Removing 'ib_srp': Device or resource busy
xen11:~ # lsmod | grep srp
ib_srp                 47710  0 [permanent]
ib_cm                  46778  2 rdma_cm,ib_srp
ib_sa                  33627  4 rdma_ucm,rdma_cm,ib_srp,ib_cm
ib_core                82311  9
rdma_ucm,rdma_cm,iw_cm,ib_srp,ib_cm,ib_sa,ib_uverbs,ib_umad,ib_mad

How can i solve this?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
Clodo.ru