OpenSM will be running on both nodes and both node ports will be
bonded together in active-failover (or active-active, if possible). My
issue is with interconnection links between switches.
Last time that i've tried I had issue due to the interface bonding in
active-active.
When using active-active i've seen IPoIB running and just a couple of
KBytes/s and in active-failover was running at 10-11Gbps/s

So, are you suggesting:
OpenSM running on both, node1 and node2
Both nodes connected to both switches (1 port per switch)
Both switches interconnected with 2 or more links to have aggregated bandwidth

This would'nt require any special configuration? How can I ensure the
both link on switches are used together? Any command to run with
OpenSM ?