Hi Sagi,

is that "/mswg/git/mlnx_ofed/mlnx-ofed-2.x-kernel.git" tree from the
MLNX_OFED public by any chance?

There are fixes included relevant for the mainline. Would be strange if
I would send the patches as somebody at Mellanox discovered and fixed
the issues.

I've hit a kernel panic today during testing caused by the loop around
ib_fmr_pool_unmap(). The loop has been fixed in MLNX_OFED. So there
should be a patch sent for it to the linux-rdma mailing list.

I've also noticed the added target locking around target->free_tx
handling in srp_rport_reconnect(). There are cases e.g. in
srp_queuecommand() where holding the rport mutex isn't enough to protect
it. So for me this looks right.

Then, in srp_create_target() I've noticed the check of the return value
of ib_query_gid(). Makes completely sense to check it.

Please send patches for so obvious fixes to the mailing list! There is a
very good chance that they get accepted.

Cheers,
Sebastian