Then there's that monumentally thick Wrox book, "Professional Linux
Programming".

Covers practically everything from cvs to GTK and QT to Postgres to php, etc

I don't know if it's still being printed though - Wrox was reported to be
going through some difficult times.

Wesley Parish

On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 16:39, you wrote:
> I have a SAMS book entitled "C for Linux". I can't remember just how
> advanced/basic it is so I will have a look tonight when I get home and
> let you know (ISBN number etc).
>
> Alan
>
> John Carter wrote:
> >>
> >>What programming language?

Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku e ki, "He tangata, he tangata, he tangata."
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."