As a matter of fact I've been able to set Linux up to dual boot with Win2k
quite successfully.

lilo indeed can go in the MBR, and how you do that if you want to dual boot
with Win2k - or any Windows for that matter - is, install the Windows first.
Then you install Linux and designate the MBR as the place to put lilo.

And yes, Linux and Win2k can operate very handily on two different, separate
hard drives - that's how I've got mine set up.

If you want some help, just let me know, and I'll be happy to help you.

Wesley Parish

--
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"