On 03/24/2016 06:09, Bruce Ashfield wrote:

No worries. I fetched the branch. I see 18 commits in your summary, but I'm
still seeing duplicates
on what I fetched.

i.e. the branch I just grabbed, still has: a7e1dabefaf8 klist: implement
klist_prev(), fetched from: https://github.com/jyong2/yocto-backports.git
for-linux-yocto-4.1

Now it's down to 4 patches, Yocto sure moves fast! Rebased again, same repo, same branch.

Stats:
Andy Shevchenko (3):
  device property: check fwnode type in to_of_node()
  device property: return -EINVAL when property isn't found in ACPI
  mfd: make mfd_remove_devices() iterate in reverse order

Mika Westerberg (1):
  driver core: Do not overwrite secondary fwnode with NULL if it is set