On 2017-01-26 8:15 AM, Jussi Laako wrote:
This set of patches targets yocto-kernel-cache master/4.9 branches.

This is part of ongoing effort to update some parts of yocto-kernel-cache
based on refreshed items from the Ostro project.

these look fine to me. I've merged them to 4.9 and master.

Bruce

1: Adds eCryptFS layered filesystem encryption support as a feature
2: Updates NFC support feature and chains the dependencies correctly
3: Enables new ext4 and layered filesystem encryption features
4: Adds support and drivers for CAN-bus as a feature