On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:35 PM, Shahid Farooqui
<shahidfaroo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 just awesome..
>
> So what you are going to cover in your short talk? It would be nice If you
> can actively participate in Firefox OS hacking :)

Hi Shahid,
   I am not yet sure what I want to cover. Will be fiddling around
with the phone over the next few days and figure out a few more
things. Unfortunately, this phone has 1.0.1 which misses some of the
new goodies and I am unable to get firefox simulator working on my
laptop as of now.
I'll provide further updates by Friday evening/Saturday morning on
what I can present.