James Boren wrote:
Given the difficulty they have in making an original sequel, I don't
know why Harmony Gold doesn't just grab another Japanese mecha series
and shoehorn it into the continuity. I mean Vifam would make a
perfect addition to Robotech.

OUCH! Are you EVIL or something?

But then... whoever (sorry for not knowing) sold Harmony Gold the US
rights to Macross etc must have bad mouthed HG so much that no studio
executives would even want to be seen near a HG representative.

--
Dr. Core

There is a method to my madness. Having an, (ahem) "bastardized" version would mean an authentic one will soon follow on. I've just heard about North American releases of Go Lion and Dairugger XV the original versions of Volton and vehicle voltron.

-James