Hi All,

We currently have a very small team environment (2 developers),
developing for MOSS 2007.  In the past, we have used Visual SourceSafe
for our source control, but I've heard some not so flattering things
about it in the past (such as degradation on large projects).

We're at a point now where we need to decide to either upgrade to VSS
2005 or to TFS, or do away with it for something else (being a
"Microsoft Shop", that's not really the best solution here).  Does
anyone have any thoughts regarding the use of VSS 2005 or TFS for MOSS
2007 development?  What have you used, and has it worked?

Thanks!

Zelda Leung

Principal Developer

Legal Aid QLD |  IT Services

Ph: 3238 3626 | 44 Herschel St, Brisbane 4000

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this email (including any attachments) are
confidential and privileged and are intended only for the addressee. Any
confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been
sent to you by mistake. Any unauthorised use of the contents  of this email is
expressly prohibited.

If you receive this email in error, please contact us, then delete the email.

Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects
and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no warranties
in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of
an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us immediately.