Is there any way, to use OOTB settings of CQWP to set filtering of grouping of
Document Library files by enclosed folders

I have Document library with name "Reports", where they created not files, but
new subfolders "Company A" and "Company B".

Now they want to show content of those folders in separate CQWP, but I can't
find the way how to achieve this via CQWP.

Using CAML Query I see that there are several fields, which helps me detect in
which folder files locate - "FileLeafRef", "Link FileName". But I can't find
those properties in Filter and Group items list of CQWP.

What items help me to filter or sort all items in specific document library by
subfolder name?!

Michael Nemtsev  | WSS MCTS, MS MVP
Readify
B: http://laflour.spaces.live.com<http://laflour.spaces.live.com/> T: +61 424
184 978 E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>