Hi all,

In order to resolve the Jupyter mess, this is my new proposal:

1. Accept the pull request from Massimo
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-Notebooks/pull/5
This way his work will be acknowledged, the same way as previous Notebook work done by Brian.

2. Since we are too close to release and there are concerns about the publication quality of the Notebooks, I propose we do not link Jupyter to our main docs, so the visibility is low for new users.

This way we avoid going into a dead-end discussion about which notebooks to select etc.

3. We reconsider the Notebook git organization towards a proper inclusion for release 10.0.

Starting with my +1

Best,
Angelos

--