Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/e0EolB/TM

CHAMPA- The Amiya & B.G.Rao Foundation,
25, Nizamuddin East,
New Delhi-110013 (India)

The last decade or so has witnessed major changes
in the economic, social and political structures
of Indian society leading to the loss of
livelihood as well as the erosion of the people’s
democratic rights. Struggles of the marginalised
people are taking place in many parts of the
country but they are not being reported in the
media and are being ignored by the political
establishment. The Champa Foundation's annual
memorial meeting will be held on the theme :-

Privatisation, MNCs and People's Struggles

On
December 12, 2005 at 4 p.m.
At Dy.Chairman's Hall, Constitution Club,
Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001

The meeting will be chaired by Dr. Navin Chandra,
Former Director of the National Labour Institute

Speakers:

Nagaraj Adve
Nandlal Master
Ranjana Padhi

Worker s from the Honda factory, Gurgaon will join the discussion.

We request your participation in the meeting to
lend your support to the struggles of our people.

T.K. John
N.D. Pancholi
Uma Chakravarti

Labour Notes South Asia