> You can use the example Category in
> org.apache.log4j.examples.appserver.  I'd like to make this part of the
> main stream distribution (remove the "examples" from the package name).
> But first I need to iron out some of the configuration difficulties it
> has (as well as all other extensions like it).

erik:~/download/jakarta-log4j-1.0.4$ find . -name "*ppserver*"
erik:~/download/jakarta-log4j-1.0.4$

Paul, I can't find any appserver files in the distribution. The only files in
the example dir include a NumberCruncher and some Pattern and Category
examples.

Erik
--
Real programmers don't bring brown-bag lunches.  If the vending machine
doesn't sell it, they don't eat it.  Vending machines don't sell quiche.