Hi John,

There is nothing special about servlets except that they get reloaded if the jar file
or class files change. Getting a category instance is very fast. I would not waste my
time trying to optimize category creation. Ceki

--
Ceki Gülcü     Web: http://qos.ch
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]