I am developing a Web application which is running on weblogic app server.
I am using the normal java package name scheme to construct my Categories.
I also want to log the user information, for this I tried using NDC.  I
pushed the user specific information in the NDC stack. The problem is that
when the code is passed to the server side java classes and EJBs the
Appserver decided to allocate the thread and hence my NDC information gets
lost or is not accurate.

can somebody suggest a way to capture the user information on a mutliuser
web application where I also want to know which class is generating the
messages (hence the use of package name as category scheme)

regards
-abhinav