Personally, I'm using Kevin Steppe's JDBCAppender - it's very simple, just a .java
file to download and compile. You can find it at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4j-user&m=98106699832259&w=2

Would it be possible to get that JDBC Appender linked to the download page as well?

Here is Mr. Thomas Fenner's JDBCAppender:

http://support.klopotek.de/log4j/jdbc/com/klopotek/utils/log/JDBCLog.jar

Also check http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/download.html for more third-party
software.

Thanks,