Thanks.
It certainly was the problem with config setting.
regards
-abhinav

                    Scott

                    Sutherland            To:     "LOG4J Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:     (bcc: Abhinav Kapoor/GRS/GRN)

                    m>                    Subject:     Re: Problems Using Log4J as a
service on NT
                    Sent by:

                    suthsc@SuthSc.

                    ic.ncs.com

                    04/19/01 02:27

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "LOG4J

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

A> I am unable to understand why should the behavior be different if I
A> run the weblogic as a service, is there something that I am missing
A> here ?

When you run weblogic as a service, the configuration paramaters are
taken from the NT registry.  When you run from the command line, the
configuration paramaters are taken from your batch file.

Make sure that you have the registry settings config'ed the same as
what you are using from the command line.

The revelant tool is wlconfig.exe for weblogic 5.1.0 and t3config for
4.5.1.  If you are using version 6, then things are totally different
and I would suggest that you head to the weblogic news groups...

HTH

-s

--
 Scott Sutherland                                        NCS Pearson
 (319) 354-9200                                 Measurement Services

Corry's Law:
           Paper is always strongest at the perforations.