I'm investigating using Log4j as that standard logging mechanism for my
J2EE system.  We are currently planning to deploy to Borland Appserver
4.5.  I've already determined how to configure BAS and Log4j to output to
a custom file and the appserver console, but I would like to be able to
actually write to the container event logs, possibly using a custom
appender.  Unfortunately, I've had no luck finding any documentation on
how to do this.  Has anyone else attempted to do something like this with
BAS?

-Mike Wolf