From: Emricko Thomas E [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 8:10 AM
To: LOG4J Users Mailing List
Subject: FW: JDBCAppender...

I have the following error when running the sample code below:

log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(com.mellon.te.logging.test.LogThisTester).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

Any help with getting a sample JDBCAppender class writing messages to a DB
would be greatly appreciated.

Tommy