try analog (www.analog.cx)

Not sure what you are trying to analyse, but analog does a great job with web site
logs.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/07/01 10:23am >>>
Hi,

I've been using log4j with Jboss for the past couple months now with great
success.  I'm currently looking for any log analyzers that would be able to
parse and analyze the logs created by log4j.

Thanks,
Robert

This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recepient
and may contain information which is confidential or
privileged. Unauthorised use of its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately via e-mail and then delete the
original e-mail.