Jim Moore wrote:

> SMTPAppender has an "EvaluatorClass" property that gives the
> TriggeringEventEvaluator class to use.  The default one only fires on errors
> or above, so if you want different behavior you need to specify your own.
>
> -Jim Moore

Thank you! That is the exact behaviour I want %^).

I was just not able to explain why the email appender was working and
how it was being triggered. Since I was not logging the priority it
looked so random! Now, with you explanation it all makes sense!

--
BillWorker 2i Development Team,
Infocom Solutions Pvt. Ltd.