From: Thilo Schottelius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 8:12 AM
To: 'LOG4J Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: different log files for different users on UNIX

Dear Aaron,
I thought that it was the requrirement from Steffen, that every user has his
own log:

-------snip
The problem is that we want to log the output separately for every user in
his own directory
-------

The file handle problem should also not arise, because I would think that
the log files are closed after writing, or am I wrong?

Thilo