Hi,

We use a startup class in WebLogic to configure Log4j.
Log4j is setup so that it sends messages to JMS. (pub-sub).

The  receiver (JMSReceiver modified a little) picks up the messages
and writes them to a file.

We have two configuration files for log4j, one for the receiver and
one for EJB's that log messages.

Attached it the WebLogic startup file. You also have to make a few
changes in the weblogic.properties file.

Priyank

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
08/17/2001 10:47 AM
Please respond to "LOG4J Users Mailing List"

        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Log4J and EJB's

Hi,
My EJB's are deployed on the same weblogic server as the jsp's.
Does anyone have any example ejb logging code ?
Cheers
Marc

Nebula Technologies

                    Seemantini Godbole
                    <SEEMANTINI.GODBOLE@get        To:     'LOG4J Users
Mailing List'
                    there.com> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   cc:
                    08/17/01 04:32 PM              Subject:     RE: Log4J
and EJB's
                    Please respond to
                    "LOG4J Users Mailing
                    List"

Where are your EJB's deployed? If they are not on the same machine/VM then
they may not be getting configured for log4j.

Hope this helps,
Seemantini