Hi all

I have a web application using log4j for logging. When I start tomcat 3.2.3
and initialize log4j over a servlet tomcat (the parser) can not find the
configuration file and its log4j.dtd file. In the "manuals" it is written to
place the configuration file under /WEB-INF/classes but that doesen't work.
What path do I have to specifie in the log4j configuration xml file for the
log4j.dtd after the SYSTEM key word? Currently it looks like follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE log4j:configuration SYSTEM "/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.dtd">

So what am I doing wrong? Any one can give me a hint?

Thanks
Roland