Hello All

I'm quite new to log4j. I have a my Category defined as follows.

        private static Category category =
Category.getInstance(Mytest.class.getName());

Then I have several logging statments such as
        category.info("got the message");

As for the configuration all these messages are printed on the console. Now
I need to turn off these messages been appeared. I tried out doing it in the
properties file but did not succeed. Can any one let me know as to what I
should do to turn off the logging.

cherrs and TIA

Imran