used....

done that. I actually do a
System.out.println(System.getProperty("java.class.path")) just before I
get the exception.

> If you are building Cactus, search for 'Logger' (from log4j) .  If
found,
> it
> must require log4j v1.2.

done that already. No reference found. And there is no reflection code
used.

> Otherwise.....pull more hair out, take a cawfee break, and come  back
and
> think
> clearly.

This is a good idea. However, I have already tried it several times
today ;-)

Thanks anyway for your morale support !
-Vincent

P.S.: Don't misunderstand me. I think it is an error on my side somehow.
However, I'm still caressing the faint idea that someone else might have
had this issue ...

Cheers.

It