From: Duncan Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 4:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Config Files

Is it possible to put envirinment variables into the configuration file?

The reason I ask is that I develop on a windows machine, and deploy onto a
linux, so the paths where I want to store the logs are differant.

If it is not possible, does anyone have a suggestion for how to do this.

Many thanks,
Duncan Smith
Decker Telecom Ltd