For me, Log4J works just fine with J2SE 1.3.x, and 1.4.x on
W2K, WXP, and Linux 7.2 (Sun, JDK runtimes).

At 05:21 PM 12/17/2003, you wrote:
the log4J jar file clashes with the commons logging jar file (struts)...
if we remove the commons logging jar, the app won't run b/c some classes are missing.

We don't know if we can even use Log4J with JDK 1.3....
Does anyone know?

Can anyone help?

Jacob Kjome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Quoting Emma Gabriela Guevara :

> We are trying to use Log4J in our Struts app (we are using JDK 1.3).
> But we keep getting errors.
> Can anyone help us?

Not until you tell us what the errors are.

Jake

The Wabbit